I was sending emails out asking for donations, and then I thought, "just put it on the website, dummy". So here goes. Shannon and I are in the Walk For Wishes event on August 26th. Shannon's goal is to get $250, but I would like to see her go over that number via your generous donations. It is for a good cause and I believe tax deductible. If you are interested in donating, please follow this link: Make A Wish Donation Page. Once you are there, you can enter the amount you wish to donate and then click on "Continue". You will be routed to an area to put in your credit card information and your name so that it will be on the scrolling screen on the webpage. Several people have donated and put "In memory of" on there. It's really nice. If you are more comfortable mailing in a check, there is link at the bottom that reads "Donation form". You can print that out and mail it in. If you can help out, great, if not, I certainly understand. Thanks ahead of time and have a great day!
Wednesday, August 09, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
How could I refuse. Gram would have wanted me to help out.
Love you guys..
Thanks Gramps. We love you too & miss you like crazy!!!
Post a Comment