Wednesday, August 09, 2006
New website address
Well, I wasn't sure how this site would do when I first started it, so I just used all the free stuff that I could to put it together. Since it seems there is a small "audience" for it now, I went ahead and bought a domain name today. You can still get to it the normal way, but if you want to tell any of your friends and family about it, you don't have to remember the long address. You can now get to Jaden's site via: www.jdabsworld.com. It's only roughly $10 a year to have one, so I figured, what the heck. Well, thank you all for your continued visits to the site, and I'm sure you can tell by my postings that I am truly having a ball doing it. Now don't forget to look at the post below this one and pledge some money for the walk Shannon is involved in at the end of the month! ;-) Also, thank each and every one of you that have pledged or have verbally committed to do so already. Have a great evening!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment