Wednesday, August 09, 2006
Doctor's Visit
I meant to give everyone Jaden's doctor's visit update from earlier today. He weighed in at an astounding 17.7 pounds and has grown to 27 inches in length.....I guess when he starts standing up, that will be converted to "height". In any event, all is well healthwise and the doctor has given us the thumbs up to start feeding him food and cereal on a daily basis. He is in the 51st percentile in weight and the 75th percentile in length. Sounds like he could be a tall skinny kid at this point. We shall see, we shall see. I'm still thinking a 6'1" professional golfer is not out of the question.... ;-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Hey son-in-law... Even though the game is not going to be televised HERE tonight since it did not sell out, I am going to assume that it WILL be televised there, so.....
I want to make a wager with you--- if the Rams (the new,improved Rams) win tonight, you have to remove your "ban" on a RAMS outfit for Jaden....ok? deal? LJ
Sure thing. Just remember this. It's preseason and they won't have their best players out there. Now keep in mind, if they lose, you never speak of the Rams again in front of Jaden. ;-)
Oops, it happened. They lost!
They did lose. I guess you can buy Jaden a Rams outfit now. I hope it doesn't get "lost" in his closet though, as he has a LOT of clothes... ;-)
I think he "may" be able to find it after getting rid of some of the old stuff, like Colts and Raider jersey's etc.......
LJ says:
yOU'RE NOT THE BOSS OF ME, GUY DABNEY!! :-)
and they DID have SOME of our best players out there!
Steven Jackson...hmmmmm?
and, did you know that Denzel Washington was at the game? the Ram's signed his son Monday- J.D.- SO having said that.....If Denzel can wear Ram's attire- our little grandson certainly can!! anyhow, he looks good in BLUE!!
YOU NEVER KNOW- Maybe PEYTON will come over to our side someday! :-)
yeah, what that lady said
Post a Comment