I thought I would put up some of the past pictures in lieu of new one's, since I have been very, very lazy. New one's soon. I PROMISE! There is no particular order, as you will see. Man this little "pumpkin" is something else, isn't he?

Pompano Beach

Jupiter Beach
Jaden's Browns jersey that Grandma Laurie Jo got him. I'm glad he grew out of that! ;-)
JDab as a "
diny" for Halloween....
Rarrrrrrrr!
Maxin and
Relaxin
My washcloth son!

The first days

Daddy's babies!
Rappin JDab...."Yo, yo, yo!" Don't get it twisted.

Crazy
JDab! Pumpkin face for those of you that know.....

What's up?
Da Fam!

My little cutie!

Exhaustion.....

Exhaustion continued.....If this picture doesn't
supersede a DNA test, I don't know what will.
3 comments:
Sigh....where has the time gone??? My little pumpkin butt.
That is what I keep saying...
My little pumpkin butt daughter
MIA Dad
Miss that little Guy a lot
MIA Grampa
Hey, I want to see some pics from the snow today! I know for a fact that if Jaden wanted to play in the snow, you couldn't tell him no. He is the boss! So lets see the pics.
Love,
Aunt Tammy
Post a Comment