Saturday, January 31, 2009

Daddy's Models

We went to get pictures done today for Jaden's 3 year old birthday. They did a great job and caught some really good shots. I was able to take some from the website, but they have a a little seal on them so that you can't "steal" them. I liked them enough that I figured I would put them up anyway. Some of you grandparents "might" be getting some of these, so I hate to ruin the surprise, but this freaking kid is too cute NOT to put them up, but I'm biased. Enjoy!

Wildman.

I'm the sh*t! ;-)

(Insert Caption Here)

Look for him in an advertisement soon....

He "seems" to be a somewhat happy child.

"I'm an Aquarius.....You?"

Cheese!

If this were Jaden's album cover, his album would be called "DEVIOUS".

The WHOLE family......

My hot chick and soon to be Jaden's competition in her belly.

Jaden, THAT'S your competition in there. Show no mercy! He could be taller, better looking and have a thicker head of hair than you. (Wait, am I talking about MY brother now?) I really AM living vicariously through you. Okay, well now that we have that out of the way, we need a plan so your little brother doesn't get all of the attention and ladies that my brother got over me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are ALL great shots!

Can't wait to see all inj person!

MIA Grampa/Dad/FIL

Anonymous said...

inj?