
I'm fairly confident that my father only had children to have someone to cut the grass, shovel the snow and turn the channels on the TV. The other day made me feel / recognize the "opportunity" he must have envisioned as well. Seeing JDab out there like this gave me hope. I shoveled the driveway the other night and my back STILL hurts. NOW, I realize why you should have children. DAD???? Why didn't you tell me sooner.........

3 comments:
Child abuser, child slave driver, monster
that's what they will call you
we had to start when we were 2 so we could "learn" the way of the world, not to mention earn our eats
MIA Old School, who walked to school in 3 feet of snow barefoot cause we couldn't afford to get our Sunday go to metting shoes wet FIL
Poor little guy was working so hard!!!
Hey GUY, when I said that I wanted to see pics of Jaden in the snow, I didn't mean WORKING FOR DADDY in the snow. I was thinking more of a snowman building activity. Now I do have a call in to CPS!!!!!
Love you Jaden!
Aunt Tammy
Post a Comment