Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Another Acorn and Tree Story....

When I was a kid, I recall LOVING when my mom would scratch my back or play with my hair. I'm not sure that I have ever grown out of that. I still love it to this day, but now I have my wife do it instead of my mom.......THAT would be weird if my mom still did that for me. Before we get into some "Id, ego and super-ego" discussion, I'll get to my post. Jaden is now in day 3 of sleeping in his own room and bed, but tonight he was not ready to hit the sack. I was up there for a while fighting with him about sleeping. When he was close to asleep, I started to "pet" his head and then I stopped. He turned over and said "touch my hair". :-) I did as he requested, and he was asleep within minutes. It's amazing what you recall loving as a child because you have a child. It's even more emotional when you find out your child loves the same things....Enjoy your week!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And just where are the cute pics of wife and saon? taptaptaptap