Monday, September 29, 2008

Spiderman gets a sidekick.....

Well, we had our 12 week ultrasound today and I guess we can let everyone know that we are pregnant!!! My babies are beautiful....All three of them now......Even the one that thinks he needs to wear his Buzz Lightyear glasses while trying to show Mommy in all of her beauty. I'm not saying he "ruined" the picture, but he sure is trying. In any event, we can not wait and it's one more blessing in our lives that we welcome with open arms! Have a great week!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!!! The Russell's are sooo excited for you!!!!
Take care!

Anonymous said...

We are thrilled for you and us!!!!!!!!!!!!


MIA Grampa/Gramma

Anonymous said...

Wow, Did I really just find this out on a web site? Congrats, I am very happy for you guys.

Aunt Tammy

Anonymous said...

Okay, I was slightly remiss

You go Guy also (I guess you had a small part)

MIA FIL