Well, I thought I would add the picture of my beautiful wife (and next child) prior to my apology to soften the blow. I am extremely apologetic to all of you that expected me to inform you of this blessing prior to posting it online. Our life is so overwhelming right now that it is tough to find time to spend with each other, nonetheless keep our people informed. Any of you that have spent any time with Jaden whatsoever have no confusion on our dilemma. Drop the blessing of an extra child added to the mix, and you can't expect me to be of total "Sound Mind and Body". I deal with life as it is dealt, and if I sometimes forget to "tip the dealer", I am at fault. However, please know that each of you reading this blog has an effect on our life, no matter how large or small, and it IS appreciated. I truly hope at some point we can repay you. My thought is having Jaden enjoying a great golf career in which we all leech off of him, but hey, if he works at the carnival, maybe he will let us ride for free....I will love my children no matter what.......P.S. Jaden, don't follow in daddy's footsteps.....Not so much as in a "Do as I say, Not what I do" type of way, but more of a "No one has ANY idea of how daddy HAS DONE what he has done and still walks without assistance". Thanks for reading.....Tuesday, September 30, 2008
All Apologies - Nirvana
Well, I thought I would add the picture of my beautiful wife (and next child) prior to my apology to soften the blow. I am extremely apologetic to all of you that expected me to inform you of this blessing prior to posting it online. Our life is so overwhelming right now that it is tough to find time to spend with each other, nonetheless keep our people informed. Any of you that have spent any time with Jaden whatsoever have no confusion on our dilemma. Drop the blessing of an extra child added to the mix, and you can't expect me to be of total "Sound Mind and Body". I deal with life as it is dealt, and if I sometimes forget to "tip the dealer", I am at fault. However, please know that each of you reading this blog has an effect on our life, no matter how large or small, and it IS appreciated. I truly hope at some point we can repay you. My thought is having Jaden enjoying a great golf career in which we all leech off of him, but hey, if he works at the carnival, maybe he will let us ride for free....I will love my children no matter what.......P.S. Jaden, don't follow in daddy's footsteps.....Not so much as in a "Do as I say, Not what I do" type of way, but more of a "No one has ANY idea of how daddy HAS DONE what he has done and still walks without assistance". Thanks for reading.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
My baby girl is glowing and so very beautiful. Love you - Mom hugs and kisses
Post a Comment