I know some of you out there start doing your "Holiday" shopping earlier than others, so I wanted to let you know that Jaden is REALLY, REALLY into Spiderman and all of the Superfriends. Please feel free to direct your purchases in that direction, if you are short on ideas. However, he will love whatever he gets. We were at another child's birthday party last weekend and Jaden was more excited than the kid having the birthday about the gifts!Have a great weekend!

2 comments:
He is JUST like his Mom on that.
She was never "into getting gifts" or anything. Always was more excited about everyone else getting them.
Okay, WHO am I talking about!?
But, he is JUST LIKE his mother on the gift thing. Not that it is a bad thing
Hehehehehehehehe
MIA Grampa Dad FIL
Have you seen the spiderman Mr. Potatoe Head? Very cute
Tammy
Post a Comment