Here is a picture of Jaden at a birthday party we went to on Saturday for one of Shannon's friend's child. He had a really good time. Got to play with bubbles and see lots of other little kids. I thought I would put this picture up because you can see one of his teeth on the bottom if you look closely. I also put it up because he just looks so darn cool in his vest he got for Christmas. Anyway, Go Colts and have a great week!Tuesday, January 16, 2007
Party Time!
Here is a picture of Jaden at a birthday party we went to on Saturday for one of Shannon's friend's child. He had a really good time. Got to play with bubbles and see lots of other little kids. I thought I would put this picture up because you can see one of his teeth on the bottom if you look closely. I also put it up because he just looks so darn cool in his vest he got for Christmas. Anyway, Go Colts and have a great week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
That is a cool vest. I wish mom would have gotten me one like that. Oh well maybe next year.
He is just the cutest kid!
I wish I had a cool vest like that too
Post a Comment