Thursday, January 18, 2007

Sick yet again.......

Well, if it wasn't bad enough that Jaden has an ear infection, in both ears now, it looks as though he might have pink eye as well. We are hoping that is not the case and that it is only a side effect of the ear infection, but we shall see. Shannon is going to try to get him into the doctor this morning and if it is the ever dreaded pink eye, it looks like the little fella will be coming home to hang out with daddy. This little Guy just can not catch a break when it comes to getting sick. I know people say that kids have to go through this to build up the immune system, but give me a freaking break! Anyway, just thought I would give you an update. I'll post after Shannon takes him to the doctor! Have a good day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Poor little guy