Friday, January 19, 2007

Sickness doesn't ruin HIS appetite!

Here's a picture of Jaden having lunch while home sick yesterday. His right eye is the one with the pink eye, but we already had some drops in it by lunchtime and it was starting to look better. It looks even better today! Yes, I am WELL aware that he is wearing Denver Broncos' attire, but it was the closest thing to us when we were getting him ready for school and it looked to be a pretty warm outfit as well. I like using the bib when I know he is going to be messy so that the white horse gets disgustingly filthy when eating time is done. Just makes me feel better as a Raiders fan. Anyway, he is doing much better today and hopefully will be returning to school on Monday! Have a great weekend!

Oh, and GO COLTS!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Go Colts