Well folks, if there were any doubts of who Jaden looks like, question it no further. I went to my mom and dad's on Saturday and mom gave me a few pictures of myself at 5 months old. I scanned them in and have put them up for your viewing pleasure. I was dumbfounded by the resemblance. I know I shouldn't be, but for one thing, I never realized what a fat a** baby I was way back when. I guess I will stop calling him Chunky Chunkerson now, b/c he is probably doomed to weighing 135 lbs when he heads off to college, like his dad. Poor little Guy. Anyway, I hope you enjoy!
Sunday, July 16, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Wow, it is all true!
He is his father's son
Also note the "Large Pie Hole" on them both. Better to shovel the grub in I think!
Hehehehe
SHANNON & GUY -
I HAVE BEEN ENJOYING JADEN'S WEBSITE EVER SINCE YOU POSTED IT AND WITH THE HELP OF LIBBY :)
I THINK THAT IT IS WONDERFUL WHAT YOU ARE DOING - WHAT A GREAT WAY TO KEEP THOSE NOT SO CLOSE IN TOUCH AND AT THAT FACT IN VIEW - I LAUGH AND CRY SOMETIMES WHEN I READ THE LITTLE "POINTS" "FACTS" AND OF COURSE THE PICTURES!
AND GUY YOU SHOULD SERIOUSLY THINK ABOUT PUTTING A BOOK TOGETHER OF ALL THIS INFORMATION - IT WOULD BE A #1 SELLER. IM NOT A PARENT YET BUT I CAN'T WAIT TO BE ONE - TO THE BOTH OF YOU - CONGRATS ON SUCH A BEAUTIFUL BABY BOY!
CARRIE
Yes he is little GUY!!! When the boys told me that you wanted me to see it I was afraid as I was scrolling down that you were going to have that picture of you and I when we were little. You remember the one with you smiling and your beautiful black locks of hair and I was a big fat bald headed blob with a look like I hated the world! Thanks for keeping that one off. Love, Tammy
Post a Comment