Yes, my friends, this is an actual picture of Jaden this morning after a night of sleeping in his OWN CRIB in HIS BEDROOM! Now, daddy slept fine and only got up once when he heard Jaden crying at 4 a.m., but mommy, on the other hand, was up most of the night watching the baby monitor. I felt badly for her this morning, because she was SO tired, and actually was running a little late for work as well. In any event, I can't make any promises that this is the new sleeping arrangement, but one night is a good start! Enjoy your Monday!
Monday, July 17, 2006
The day has arrived!!!!!
Yes, my friends, this is an actual picture of Jaden this morning after a night of sleeping in his OWN CRIB in HIS BEDROOM! Now, daddy slept fine and only got up once when he heard Jaden crying at 4 a.m., but mommy, on the other hand, was up most of the night watching the baby monitor. I felt badly for her this morning, because she was SO tired, and actually was running a little late for work as well. In any event, I can't make any promises that this is the new sleeping arrangement, but one night is a good start! Enjoy your Monday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Good deal, poor little guy might get some sleep now that he is away from all the snoring and carrying on's.
I am sure it will be fine, give it a day or so to ease in.
Post a Comment