Well folks, it's FRIDAY! We leave tomorrow for Pompano Beach. This is a picture of the pier there, although this picture really distorts the reality of it. It is actually on the public beach and is pretty dirty and nasty and not really where you would want to hang out, but I digress. Did I mention we leave for FLORIDA tomorrow? Hehehehe. Jaden seems to be doing better, while I continue to become more and more sick. I am finally taking some OTC medications, but they really aren't helping too much. Well, that's about it for now. Gonna get back to work and count the hours until the day is over. Enjoy your weekend. Hopefully I will be able to post while we are down there, but if not I'll make up for it upon our return! Happy Friday!!!!
Friday, June 23, 2006
Friday......Friday......FRIIIIIIIIIIIIIII.....day!
Well folks, it's FRIDAY! We leave tomorrow for Pompano Beach. This is a picture of the pier there, although this picture really distorts the reality of it. It is actually on the public beach and is pretty dirty and nasty and not really where you would want to hang out, but I digress. Did I mention we leave for FLORIDA tomorrow? Hehehehe. Jaden seems to be doing better, while I continue to become more and more sick. I am finally taking some OTC medications, but they really aren't helping too much. Well, that's about it for now. Gonna get back to work and count the hours until the day is over. Enjoy your weekend. Hopefully I will be able to post while we are down there, but if not I'll make up for it upon our return! Happy Friday!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
almost time!!!!
Why don't you go to the doctor????? You are suppose to be the smart one in the family.
why don't you listen to your sister, better not share that with me when we get there!!!!
Post a Comment