Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Pompano Beach

Well, vacation is only a few more days away. We haven't done laundry, gone shopping nor cleaned the house. Funny thing is that I don't really care about any of that, I just can't wait to get out of Indiana for a little while. Yes, we're going to South Florida during the summer, which not only means it will be hotter than Hades this time of year, as well as rain at least once a day, but it is also hurricane season. It's all about planning, I tell you, and apparently I shouldn't be in charge of that anymore. LOL! In any event, I hope everyone is having a great week and I can't wait until Friday is upon us! Happy Wednesday!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good job Guy, could have done any better myself.
Besides, do you really think you'll notice the "heat"?

Anonymous said...

You're with me, Travelocity