Hey everyone! We are back from our two week vacation to Florida. We had a great time and Jaden was excellent. He was such a good boy on both flights and being in a new place for two weeks with a LOT of people he doesn't get to see everyday. Anyway, I will put up pictures this week and let you know all of the exciting things we did while we were there. This is a picture of us our first week in Pompano. That's his Grandpa "uncle" Shaun on the balcony. Have a great weekend and I hope you enjoy all of the pictures to come!!!Saturday, July 08, 2006
Back From Vacation!!!
Hey everyone! We are back from our two week vacation to Florida. We had a great time and Jaden was excellent. He was such a good boy on both flights and being in a new place for two weeks with a LOT of people he doesn't get to see everyday. Anyway, I will put up pictures this week and let you know all of the exciting things we did while we were there. This is a picture of us our first week in Pompano. That's his Grandpa "uncle" Shaun on the balcony. Have a great weekend and I hope you enjoy all of the pictures to come!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
hey- I guess you missed the grandpa revelation as soon as we got there and Shaun saw Jaden-he decided that Jaden just "lost" an "uncle" and gained a full-fledged "never too young to be a" proud GRANDPA!
Post a Comment