Monday, June 05, 2006

After Bathtime

Here is a picture of Jaden after his bath. We put him in the robe that grandpa "uncle" Shaun and grandma "Laurie Jo" got him. Pretty darn cute, wouldn't you say?

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

SEAN?? SEAN??? hmmmmmmm..

must go with SEANNON then, huh?

it's ok this ONE time GEI DABNEY--

and that is just THE CUTEST little boy you got there!!

Anonymous said...

Uh-oh....Guy, Guy, Guy...gotta spell my father's name correctly!!! :0)

Anonymous said...

Sorry about that. I have a buddy that spells his name that way, and I always get the two spellings mixed up. It has been fixed and I'll do my best not to let it happen again!

Anonymous said...

No problem, I answer to much worse

Anonymous said...

Yep, he sure has I can confirm that.
jdab's grandma

Anonymous said...

New Reality Show about to happen...I can feel it!

Anonymous said...

The above comment was sent...
With "Love" from Denver