Monday, June 05, 2006

Daddy's New (Used) Car


Well, since I have been getting a lot of questions about the "new" car I had referenced in a previous post, I promised some people that I would go ahead and put some pictures up. It's a USED 2003 Audi A4. And NO, Brennan and Nick, uncle Guy and aunt Shannon are NOT rich. Your gifts at Christmas will still be the same cheap gifts you always get from us! ;-) The car, however, is definitely a step up from the Cavalier and Civic, although both were great cars. Unfortunately, this does reinforce the fact, that "It's not about me" anymore. I vowed when I was younger that I would NEVER own a 4 door car. Yeah, I guess that was when I was young, carefree, careless and without a child. Times they have a changed. I got married, bought a house (even with my credit), had a child and bought a 4 door car. Ugh, what's next? PTA here I come! :-(

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

PTA sucks! SPORTS! SPORTS! SPORTS ROCK!