Tuesday, April 11, 2006
"And Leon's getting laaaaaaarger" - Airplane 1980
Greetings folks. Jaden had his two month doctor's visit yesterday and I thought I would give you an update. I'll start with the good stuff first. Jaden has gained over two pounds! He is up to 9lbs 10oz now! He has increased in length as well. He is now 23 and 1/4 inches long. The doctor says he is making wonderful gains and looks good inside and out. Now for the "less than pleasing" part of the story. As it was his two month visit, he had to get his shots. Now, I'm not sure how much you know about this, but when they use the term "shots" in the plural, they mean business. It wasn't two or three shots, it was FOUR. Additionally it was ONLY four because one of the shots combines two into one. Now, I have to tell you, watching your two month old get two shots in each leg while he is screaming in pain and his mother almost in tears is a challenging event to attend. However, Jaden did very well, considering the situation, and is doing very well now. The doctor said he should be feeling better after 24 hours, so I am counting down the minutes until that time arrives. Well, that's all for now, but I'm sure more will be on the way soon, as the little guy is starting to make more sounds everyday, as well as becoming more and more active all of the time. Enjoy your week and don't forget your taxes!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
You crack me up. I am not sure that you could ever have anymore children. Where would you find the time. Thank you for the update, I am glad that this one was a positive one, unlike the HALIRIOUS April Fools Day joke.
Post a Comment