Looks like Jaden, much like his father, is VERY, VERY happy to be in short sleeves and shorts. I believe this outfit came from his relatives in Mississippi and he really likes it! I think the little guy is starting to enjoy his skin outside of the onesies with the footies. When changing his diaper now, he is fine with being naked for a few minutes, in fact he smiles and just looks around like he hasn't a care in the world. All is well in the world of Mr. Jaden. :-)
Friday, April 14, 2006
Jaden's "big boy" outfit.
Looks like Jaden, much like his father, is VERY, VERY happy to be in short sleeves and shorts. I believe this outfit came from his relatives in Mississippi and he really likes it! I think the little guy is starting to enjoy his skin outside of the onesies with the footies. When changing his diaper now, he is fine with being naked for a few minutes, in fact he smiles and just looks around like he hasn't a care in the world. All is well in the world of Mr. Jaden. :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment