Thursday, April 13, 2006

Thank you....Thank you.....Thank you!!!!

I just thought I would write a quick post to thank my wonderful wife for everything she has been doing to take care of Jaden. After we first had him, she wasn't much for the changing of the diapers, especially the ones that contained a "Special Delivery". However that has all changed. I was watching her change him the other day in the living room, and she was changing him like a member of Mario Andretti's pit crew. One minute dirty diaper, 16 seconds later a clean one and new outfit! The other thing she has been great at lately is taking the late shift for the feedings. I still try to help out, but now I don't have to do a feeding before 5am and that is REALLY helping me out so that I am not so dead tired at work. Granted, all I have to do is get up and walk down the hall to get to work, but it is still appreciated. ANYWAY, I may not always let her know how much all of her efforts are appreciated, but they are. I am very blessed to have the two most wonderful people as my wife and son, Shannon and Jaden. I love you both very, very much!!! For those of you in Indiana, enjoy the wonderful weather, as you know it won't last long...It is INDIANA! For those of you in any state south of Tennessee, your weather is always wonderful, so get back to work!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahhh...thanks honey...that was so sweet!!! ;-) Love you!!! xoxo

Anonymous said...

Seth said......

Shannon did you get on Guy's computer again and type this? haha

Anonymous said...

Dang, you caught me!!!! :0

Anonymous said...

I taught her well.... ask LJ