Tuesday, March 14, 2006

I think I have a future as a writer...

I've always enjoyed writing, and I have found that I enjoy it even more since I started writing this blog for Jaden, but now I think I have found my calling. Jim and Heather got Jaden this wonderful book and I think I have decided that I should become a children's book writer after this reading experience. A $15 book about a FARTING DOG! What a freaking country!!! Well, I have read it to Jaden a couple of times now and I am still not really sure what the message or the moral to the story is, but I'm going to keep reading until I figure it out. Perhaps it's "When life hands you beans, make gas???" In any event, look for my book at a bookstore near you soon. The working title is "Charlie the Crappy Crappie". It's about this fish who is mean to everyone that comes around and eventually they stop coming around. Since no one comes around, he doesn't get fed, and he dies. Yeah, it may be a little harsh, but at least it has a moral you can understand. If you are mean to people you die.......alone. What do you think? Bestseller???

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow...I think DADDY may have a little too much time on his hands, what do you think???????? :) Cute idea, honey but come on now... LOL. You know I love ya babe.

Mommy

Anonymous said...

Yes Shannon I would have to agree. I am amused however that the book that he is reading to my nephew is about a farting dog. I figured that Guy would be the type of father that would read Baby Einstein.

Tammy