Well, it's March and Jaden's first taste of March Madness. The good news this year is that IU not only made the tourney, but they actually won their first game. Yes, they should have lost, but hey, we will take it. Now on to Gonzaga. Not sure if we can beat the "Morrison Bulldogs", but at least we get to watch IU play another game in the tournament. I think I scared the little one a couple of times yelling at the tv, but I'm sure he will get used to it. Also, as a side note, can I just say how incredible the DirecTV NCAA package is for the tournament! Yeah, it's $50, but I would have spent that in one visit out to watch the games. They even have a channel that shows 4 games at once. As I said in a previous post, WHAT A COUNTRY!
GO HOOSIERS!!!HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY!
(If you are going out to celebrate, have one for me, and be safe!)
No comments:
Post a Comment