Thursday, March 16, 2006

General Update

Hey all, Jaden and the family are doing very well. He is getting a little bigger and bigger each day and has now moved up to 3oz of formula from the previous 2oz each feeding. He is still being fed about every 3 hours on the nose, but we are trying to draw that out a bit (primarily to assist us with longer stretches of sleep at night), but we will see how that goes. Shannon is doing great as well. We got her a laptop so that she has internet access in the bedroom now as she spends most of her day there with the little one while I am working. I bet I spent about 20 hours trying to get that freaking wireless connection to work, only to find out it was one stupid little issue that neither SBC, 2Wire NOR Dell EVER FREAKING SUGGESTED on my various calls to them, but I'm not bitter. Shannon still has several weeks off and even with the time she is spending with him now, it is going to tear us both up when we send him off to daycare upon her return to work. I don't even want to think about that right now. I think we are going to try to do a vacation back down to Florida in late June / early July to get away and to let Jaden see the beach. Yeah, I know, it's the worst time of the year to be down there, but I think we just need to get back down there this year and that seems like the best time for us to be able to go. Well, this was just going to be a quick "update" that instead turned into a rant about not so much. Enjoy your day and GO HOOSIERS!!!

No comments: