Grandpa Tom was kind enough to come up and take Jaden to lunch at Jaden's favorite place, CR Heroes. Well, grandpa got here at 10, with Long's Bakery donuts in hand (yummy!). They left a few minutes before 11, but got there about 5 minutes prior to opening. Jaden suggested that they go next door to CVS to get a coloring book. Well, they walked in the store and grandpa said to hold his hand. Jaden laughed and said I know where I am going. He went right over to area and they walked out with two Crayola coloring sets and the new Ice Age DVD. I'm guessing grandpa Tom is about $80 for the "lunch date" today. Live and learn. Live and learn! Thanks grandpa, Jaden had a great time and is really enjoying the coloring sets. Just started the DVD as well!Tuesday, November 03, 2009
Learning the Hard Way
Grandpa Tom was kind enough to come up and take Jaden to lunch at Jaden's favorite place, CR Heroes. Well, grandpa got here at 10, with Long's Bakery donuts in hand (yummy!). They left a few minutes before 11, but got there about 5 minutes prior to opening. Jaden suggested that they go next door to CVS to get a coloring book. Well, they walked in the store and grandpa said to hold his hand. Jaden laughed and said I know where I am going. He went right over to area and they walked out with two Crayola coloring sets and the new Ice Age DVD. I'm guessing grandpa Tom is about $80 for the "lunch date" today. Live and learn. Live and learn! Thanks grandpa, Jaden had a great time and is really enjoying the coloring sets. Just started the DVD as well!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
could have been a bigger hit, wait a couple years, there will be two (or 3 if Guy goes along)...............
MIAGGx2
Post a Comment