Sunday, November 01, 2009

Weird

It's really weird not having Jaden at home today. Don't get me wrong, I'm VERY happy he got to spend the day with Grandma Libby and go to the movies, but it's just been weird. He's been gone since last night and won't be home till 7:30 or so. You always "think" you want some time without the responsibility, but when it happens, it's kinda lonely. Shannon is upstairs doing some work stuff and Austin is napping. I have football, the computer and a beer, but I really miss having my little buddy beating me up, asking me to play with him, or asking if I want to see the "booty dance". That's when he does his dance while sticking his butt up in the air. It's freaking hilarious. Well, I'll quit whining now, he will be home soon enough. Enjoy the rest of your Sunday!

No comments: