Friday, February 27, 2009

It's in the genes.....

So I poured Jaden a glass of milk this evening, put the lid back on the jug, and ran out to the garage to throw something away. When I returned from the garage he was standing there drinking milk right from the jug. I am certain that this is an innate exercise directly related to the XY chromosomes. I drink out of the carton all of the time, but don't tell Shannon. However, I can't ever recall seeing a girl drink from the carton. Therefore I am of the opinion it has a direct correlation to the XY chromosomes. I could be wrong though. It might just be because men are a lazy species and also love to do things we are told not to do. ;-)
Enjoy your weekend!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad Jaden has his own jug of milk and the fact that Guy is allergic to milk ensures that my milk is free of backwash!!!!! ewwwwwwww

Anonymous said...

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww