When daddy picks Jaden up from school, it is almost a "done deal" that we are going to McDonald's. However, Shannon asked me yesterday to try to refrain from that so that we don't end up with a fat, video game playing, computer addicted, home-body that only eats fast food. WAIT!.......I just described myself. I think I just realized something. Well, I guess she and I will speak about that later. Back to my observation. I agreed with Shannon and even bypassed the establishment in question this evening. THEN IT HAPPENED....Jaden and I were watching tv and three McDonald's commercials came on in a row with the new toy of the SPIDERMAN sort. It's like they heard the conversation with Shannon and I and realized that the ONLY way to get to us / Jaden are superhero's. SPIDERMAN in particular....Where are the cameras???? Where are the microphones???? Maybe the Yankees aren't the only Evil Empire.....Friday, February 27, 2009
THEY know.....
When daddy picks Jaden up from school, it is almost a "done deal" that we are going to McDonald's. However, Shannon asked me yesterday to try to refrain from that so that we don't end up with a fat, video game playing, computer addicted, home-body that only eats fast food. WAIT!.......I just described myself. I think I just realized something. Well, I guess she and I will speak about that later. Back to my observation. I agreed with Shannon and even bypassed the establishment in question this evening. THEN IT HAPPENED....Jaden and I were watching tv and three McDonald's commercials came on in a row with the new toy of the SPIDERMAN sort. It's like they heard the conversation with Shannon and I and realized that the ONLY way to get to us / Jaden are superhero's. SPIDERMAN in particular....Where are the cameras???? Where are the microphones???? Maybe the Yankees aren't the only Evil Empire.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Truly evil
Post a Comment