Thursday, February 26, 2009

Disturbing Yoga

Yoga Pose: Downward Facing Dog

I'm not sure how many yoga people we have that read this blog, so I thought I would show you what the downward facing dog pose looks like with the help of a cat. Not sure why I thought that was so amusing, but I did. In any event, I had a disturbing yoga experience the other night. I walked in on my wife wiping my son's tushie after he had just gone potty. That in itself is not all that weird. The "disturbing" part is that he was in the downward facing dog pose, completely naked, and looked over to the right, smiled, and said "Hi, Daddy!" I'm not sure that I will ever be the same. Namaste!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Why is a nasty ole cat on your new deck is the real question?

Your son is going to kick your butt when he gets old enough to read the stuff you tell on him in this blog.
The indignity of it all....
I want to see you "explain" that is was all in "fun"
hehehehehehe

MIA "Loving" Upstanding, nontelling on grandson, Grandfather and role model

whew that was a handfull of typing