Well, the apple doesn't fall from the tree. I have decided that Jaden is as big a 'smart behind' as his mother.....okay, father.....actually grandfather(S). I'd like to limit it to grandpa Tom, as I am well versed in HIS 'smart-alec-ness', but I feel I would be remiss to leave out good ole grandpa Shaun from this equation as well. Not only has Jaden started to become a 'Mr. Smarty-pants', but he is demeaning as well. I was lying in bed with him the other night and he was saying something to me and the had the audacity to physically grab my face with both hands and say "look at me". Almost one of those "look at me when I am speaking to you". I had visions of Bobby Knight at Texas Tech for a moment. In any event, I might have to send him to aunt Tammy's for a weekend so he can learn discipline and respect.....Oh, that sentance was fun just to write...... ;-) Enjoy your week!
Thursday, April 03, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Well, I'm sure he had something really important to say and maybe daddy wasn't listening very well! Grandma Libby
I can tell you that I hope that I HAVE contributed that attribute to that darling child!
Hey, in my imaginary world everyone does what I say, when I say and they all have nothing but respect for me. Oh I have to go, my kids are almost home and I have to clean their rooms and make sure that the computer is available for them asap.
Love,
Tammy
Post a Comment