As the title reads, I believe that I have reached a new low in "laziness" today. I had a job interview at 1:30, so I jumped in the shower to get ready for it and after I entered the shower I realized that I had no washcloth. Now most people in this instance would probably have done the logical thing and got out of the shower and grabbed one. No, not me. I looked around for a moment and found Jaden's frog wash toy. I lathered it up with soap and let the froggie do the cleaning. I am a 37 (soon to be 38) year old man using a frog wash toy to cleanse myself. It was actually pretty hilarious. I believe I was physically laughing out loud when I chose to go down this pathetic path. Man, I really need to get a job. Enjoy your weekend!
Friday, April 04, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Nice bro! Did you sing the Kermet the frog song too? LOL
Absolutely, "no comment" is the best thing right now
But, I have to say, I have a frog wash cloth, what is wrong with that?
Post a Comment