Saturday, January 26, 2008

Low Productivity Day at JDab's House

Well, it's been a pretty non-productive day on the home front. Jaden and I got up this morning and had some breakfast and read the paper. Mommy isn't feeling good today, so she has been in bed resting. We went and got Jaden a haircut and then started down to visit Grandma Karen and Grandpa Tom, but we found out about half way down that they were not at home. Well, we turned around and headed back. We stopped and got some lunch for everyone at Subway and returned to the house. Mommy is still not feeling any better, so we let her stay in bed and we watched TV. We watched the Hoosiers lose to the Huskies in basketball. It has not been a very good day for Jaden and daddy. :-( Jaden just went down for a nap. Well, by that I mean he is in his room and daddy would "like" for him to be asleep, but so far I just hear him playing and talking. I'll try to get some pictures up tomorrow. Enjoy the weekend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My poor little girl.
I am glad that hubbie is taking good care of you.