RELAX grandparents, this one isn't ours! Our friends Stephanie and Nathan just brought this little one into the world on Monday. Her name is Isabella Sue, but you can call her "Izzy". She was a healthy 8lbs 3oz and 21 inches long. Mommy is doing well and they should be home later today. I went to see them yesterday. She is adorable and I think she can already palm a basketball with the long fingers she has. :-) I didn't allow Shannon to go with me, because it would open a whole new can of discussions.......Anyway, congrats to the new family. It's a great ride!Wednesday, January 23, 2008
A new friend for Jaden
RELAX grandparents, this one isn't ours! Our friends Stephanie and Nathan just brought this little one into the world on Monday. Her name is Isabella Sue, but you can call her "Izzy". She was a healthy 8lbs 3oz and 21 inches long. Mommy is doing well and they should be home later today. I went to see them yesterday. She is adorable and I think she can already palm a basketball with the long fingers she has. :-) I didn't allow Shannon to go with me, because it would open a whole new can of discussions.......Anyway, congrats to the new family. It's a great ride!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
ahhhhhh how sweet-congrats to Nate & Steph. Start talking Shannon!!
Grandma Libby
Post a Comment