Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Jaden's School Picture

Here is this year's school picture of Jaden. I wasn't "allowed" to post it before Christmas, as this was a gift for some of the grandparents. Even though they tried to part his hair to the wrong side, he still came out looking pretty sharp. Now that I have a little free time on my hands, I'll try to catch up on some pictures I have been meaning to post in the next few days. Have a wonderful week!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now that is one good lookin' kid

Anonymous said...

I think he looks a little like Guy, but a lot like Grandpa Shaun as he gets older.

Aunt Tammy

Anonymous said...

That poor little guy, hope he doesn't look like me too much, he needs to favor his Daddy, who has "Hair"!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE THOSE CHEEKS - SMOOCHY, SMOOCHY!
Grandma Libby