So daddy let Jaden stay home today b/c he was "sick". He had a bit of a cough and it just didn't seem like he felt good. Please take a look at the pictures below and tell me if I have been had or not. I think the little fella pulled one over on me. :-)





5 comments:
Hahahaha at least you know that you were had.
Remeber how many times you pulled that stunt when you were a kid and "felt sick"!
I know that I had a "few"days myself.
2 long weeks and I/we will get to see that little munchin up close and personal.
I miss that little guy!
Yep, Dad, you've been "had"! He's just too cute to say "no" to. At least this Grandma doesn't have to! :) hugs & kisses to you Jaden.
Love ya Grandma Libby
Got one word for my baby boy...
SPOILED! :)
hey little momma-don't forget CUTE!
Your momma
Post a Comment