Jaden recently heard mommy yell down to daddy from the top of the stairs using the phrase: "Guy, Guy, Guy". So Jaden started doing the same thing the other night when I wasn't home, which was good b/c I don't want my son calling me "Guy". Well, last night I picked him up from school early and we came back to the house with dinner, since mommy had to go out to dinner with corporate. So it was just Jaden and Daddy and some McDonalds for dinner. We sat down for dinner and during the course of it, he started calling me Guy. I said, "No, Jaden, I'm Daddy". He continued with the Guy, Guy, Guy, Guy. Firmly, I asked him to stop and he then he went to Guy Daddy, Guy Daddy, Guy Daddy.........Well, I guess I just can't win.........Daddy's just don't get any respect. :-(
Thursday, January 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Well, Daddy, get set for more as life goes on.
You get used to it!
Awwww...poooorrr daddies of the world ;-)
Post a Comment