Aunt Tammy, we weren't concerned about the misspelling of the word "member", but as I'm sure your son Nick can tell you, it is the SILVER and Black, not GRAY and Black!!!! Geeeesh!
This is the site for Jaden, and now Austin. The men, the myths, the legends. Girls want them, guys want to be them. Ok, so I'm bragging a little.... :-)
TO SEE POSTS OLDER THAN 7 DAYS, CLICK ON "ARCHIVES" BELOW.
4 comments:
Now, how cute is that!
Go Raiders, nice to see another family memeber in the grey and black!!!
Yes I know that I spelled member wrong on my last post, I just didn't know how to change it. Sorry
Aunt Tammy, we weren't concerned about the misspelling of the word "member", but as I'm sure your son Nick can tell you, it is the SILVER and Black, not GRAY and Black!!!! Geeeesh!
Post a Comment