Monday, August 06, 2007

A day at the Children's Museum

We took Jaden....well, it kinda worked out that Jaden and Mommy took Daddy....... to the Children's Museum on Sunday. I think Jaden liked it, but I think I liked it even more. Anyway, here are some pictures from the day. Enjoy!

Arrival at the Children's Museum. Pretty good looking little Guy, isn't he? :-)

Daddy reliving his youth by looking at old Star Wars toys.

Don't act like you wouldn't get a picture with Darth Vader if you could!

Playing in the water with 30 other germ infested kids and then putting the water RIGHT into his mouth. We gave him a shot of penicillin afterwards! ;-)

The ladies man.

Moving to the dinosaur exhibit.

"Here lizard, lizard, lizard..."

Wow, those are big and scary.

Off to the carousel with Mommy. LOTS of fun!

What are you looking at daddy? I AM going down the slide!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

woof woof