Tuesday, May 29, 2007

A Nice Long Weekend

Well, we had a wonderful Memorial Day weekend. We celebrated Shannon's birthday and had a cookout on Sunday with her mom and some friends. I could have used one more day off, but our vacation is coming up soon, so I guess I can suck it up. Anyway, here are some pictures from the weekend.

Having big fun being pulled around the kitchen in a tub.

It doesn't get much better than this!!!

Mommy and Jaden having laughs at the kitchen table.

Grandma Libby got mommy and daddy a cheesecake for their birthdays. Thanks grandma!

Jaden hanging out with his new friend Hilary!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tell Shannon that I am sorry, I didn't know that it was her birthday. I hope that she had a good one, it looks like she did.
Love, Tammy

Anonymous said...

Why is that boy in a tub