This weekend not only marked the 34th year of Shannon's existence (I know I am going to get in trouble for this posting), but also new found mobility of Jaden. As many of you may have seen, we have quite a little setup in the living room as to keep the little Guy away from the TV and other items. Lately Jaden has been pulling his rocking chair up to the couch and ottoman to gain access to both. Usually we catch him before he can do any damage to anything or himself. Well, this weekend, he started pulling himself onto the ottoman WITHOUT having to stand on anything. He then walks towards the TV, slides off the ottoman and attacks the TV and other electronics. By the time you realize he is even ON the ottoman, he is up and over. We have no idea what to do to restrict / restrain him from "escaping". I'm accepting suggestions on what to do to keep him from getting "to the other side" as to protect my TV.....Oh, and I "guess" to keep him from hurting himself......But mostly to protect my TV. ;-) I'm thinking barbed wire or invisible fencing, but I am open to other ideas!
Tuesday, May 29, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
do what we all did with our kids...
chain them to a wall outside with access to a sand box for obvious reasons....
okay better not really do that!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well, it is about time for you to start gloating on your upcoming vacation Saturday...
I know I would be!
AND I wish I was leaving then!
Have a great week, see you very soon
17 hours until lift off
Post a Comment