Greetings all. Sorry for the lack of postings last week. I had to go to NYC for work and didn't have much time to put anything up. I hope everyone had a nice weekend and a Happy St. Patrick's Day! Jaden was actually sick this weekend. He had a temperature of 102.3° and got sick a few times. He seems to be feeling much better today and hopefully will continue to do so. I did get some pictures of him this weekend, and you can tell by his eyes that he isn't feeling too well. Enjoy the pictures and have a great week!
Monday, March 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
That kid is having a ball, he will be mad when he has to grow up.
Have I ever mentioned how cute he is?
Who said he has to grow up? His father hasn't and he is 36 years old! :-)
True 'nuff
Post a Comment