Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Surfer Jim and Heather's New Addition


Many of you know "Surfer" Jim and his wife Heather through us. Jim was in our wedding and actually proposed to Heather while they were in Florida for the wedding. He is one of my best friends and has been for a long, long, long time. I would say he is my "best friend", but I don't want to upset those of you out there that believe you hold that spot. ;-) Anyway, they just recently had a new addition to the family. This is a picture of TJ. I believe it stands for "Thomas James". I'm not going to include last names b/c you just never know who ends up on the website at different times. Yeah, I know I'm weird like that. Anyway, I won't get into details about everything, as it's not my place, and I didn't really ask for permission to post this photo. You never know, I may be asked to take this down once they see it. The important thing to note is that mommy and baby are healthy and at home! We can't wait to meet TJ in person. Congratulations Heather and Jim!

Love, Jaden, Shannon and Guy
(See, I don't even use our last names on this site.)

P.S. Please don't start with the "So when are you all going to have another cute little baby like TJ?" I can barely take care of the one I have now. Patience, grasshoppa, patience.......

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh.My.Goodness!!! He is absolutely gorgeous!!!! :) ***planning baby #2 as I type hehehe***

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!!!!!! He is beautiful,and Guy you are so funny, I love to read the things that you post.