Yeah, It's here. I KNEW one of the grandpa's would end up getting this. Anyway, it arrived today from Grandpa Shaun. I "guess" I have to say....THANKS??? Anyway, I will make sure Jaden views it.......THANKS!!!!!!!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
You're welcome, but that is a tool for Jaden to wean you off Square pants and get you started on Nascar... it won't hurt too much Hehehehehe
A reminder, Nascar race at Bristol is on today. Shortest track on the circuit. 1/2 mile oval, lots of wrecks! Car of Tomorrow is being featured! Suggest this, get up early, watch tape, fix wings and snacks, put beer in cooler. get comfortable spot locked in, then.............. tune in!
This is the site for Jaden, and now Austin. The men, the myths, the legends. Girls want them, guys want to be them. Ok, so I'm bragging a little.... :-)
TO SEE POSTS OLDER THAN 7 DAYS, CLICK ON "ARCHIVES" BELOW.
2 comments:
You're welcome, but that is a tool for Jaden to wean you off Square pants and get you started on Nascar... it won't hurt too much
Hehehehehe
A reminder, Nascar race at Bristol is on today. Shortest track on the circuit. 1/2 mile oval, lots of wrecks!
Car of Tomorrow is being featured!
Suggest this, get up early, watch tape, fix wings and snacks, put beer in cooler. get comfortable spot locked in, then.............. tune in!
Post a Comment