Monday, March 12, 2007

Playroom Expansion

Well, mommy did a little expansion job for Jaden's play area this weekend. I'm sure we are going to regret it b/c he is going to expect all of this room to play everyday, and it's quite a challenge to keep up with him when he has this much space. Anyway, I thought I would show you some of the pictures so that you get an idea of the "track" he has to work now.

As you can see, we opened up the "cage" and pushed the ottoman back towards the t.v. for some extra space. Yes, that is a scalding cup of coffee on the wrought iron table, but I was right there watching, so no need to call child services. :-)

As you back into the kitchen, you can see we have the "cage" opened up to block off the back room, where there are LOTS of non-baby friendly items, hence the reason for blocking it off.

We have his crawling tunnel set up behind the couch, with another ottoman from the other couch blocking off that escape route to the dining room and staircase.

Keep in mind, he has ALL of the kitchen as well with this setup. NO, I haven't gotten the door locks installed on the cabinets yet either. You would think that I don't even realize that I have a child for the lack of baby-proofing I have done around the house. I do have the covers for all of the electrical outlets though. So I have done SOMETHING! :-)

No comments: