Monday, May 08, 2006

Back to School

Well folks, today is the day. After a wonderful twelve weeks off, Shannon returns to work. This also means Jaden starts day care (Shannon calls it "school") full time. Shannon got up at 5:30 to start getting ready for work and I got up at 6:00 to start getting the little guy fed and dressed and ready for school. Normally, he would have already been fed and been sleeping till 8 or so, and I think this really threw him off. I finally got him fed and changed and then he really got upset when I put him in his car seat. I think he cried harder and louder than he did when he got his four shots at the doctor's office. We finally got him in the car and Shannon said he crashed out as soon as she hit the road. He is safely at school and Shannon is safely at work. It's going to be a tough week for everyone, but we will get through it and all will be fine. I have to say that it is very, very, very quiet in the house now, after three months of having a baby and a baby's momma around, and I kinda miss them both. Well, I guess I will get back to work and if you are reading this during the day....you should too!!! Happy Monday!

No comments: