Here is a picture of Jaden and daddy "resting" on Sunday morning. Apparently mommy thought it would be funny to take a picture of us crashed out. I think we enjoyed about three hours of rest like this and mommy actually got to do some things around the house while we were out. I guess Jaden finds sleeping on a big soft belly more enjoyable than a bouncy seat, as we found out when we tried to move him once and he started screaming. What a day!
Monday, May 08, 2006
After a rough weekend.....
Here is a picture of Jaden and daddy "resting" on Sunday morning. Apparently mommy thought it would be funny to take a picture of us crashed out. I think we enjoyed about three hours of rest like this and mommy actually got to do some things around the house while we were out. I guess Jaden finds sleeping on a big soft belly more enjoyable than a bouncy seat, as we found out when we tried to move him once and he started screaming. What a day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment