Good morning. By now I have probably called most of you, but I thought I would put this on the site for anyone I might have overlooked during this overwhelming time. Jaden had his seven week doctor's visit yesterday and we received some unsettling news. It's still early and I don't want to upset anyone, but it looks like Jaden may have a condition called C.F.S. We noticed the symptoms were increasing in the last week or so, but didn't want to alarm anyone, so we waited until we saw the doctor and he confirmed our concerns. In any event, it looks like there are some treatments available, and there is a specialist in Kickapoo, Utah that our doctor will be reaching out to on Monday for assistance. I just wanted to thank each of you for you thoughts and prayers during this time and the phone calls have truly been appreciated. If you would like to read more about the condition, I have put a link below. Thanks again for your support and we will try to keep everyone posted as we find out more.
More Information on C.F.S. - Click Here
Please note: This is an April Fool's Day joke, that was NOT found amusing by all. I apologize to anyone that I frightened or offended. I decided not to remove the post, as I still think if you click on the link BEFORE you become upset, you will see the humor and that I wasn't trying to upset anyone. Plus, on top of everything else, it's an APRIL FOOL'S DAY joke, so it's supposed to catch you off guard. :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
You can say it, I know you're all thinking it, OK I'll say it. My husband is NOT RIGHT in the head! But I guess he's a little humorous.
Not surprised, the whole family had that. It gets better as people get older.
My dear son-in-law: now you have made me cry at work, I just want you to know that I DO NOT THINK YOU ARE A DAMN BIT FUNNY!@&%&()*&^$
Jaden, grandma loves you very much!
You are a jerk!!! Brennan and Nicholas woke me up this morning to tell me that something was wrong with Jaden. I figured that it had something to do with April Fools Day. Have a great day idiot!
Love,
Tammy
I just want everyone to know that I told him it was horrible & that people would think something was wrong!!! But you know Guy & his humor/sarcasm! :) He meant it only in humor though ... :)
So I just shared with Guy that he scared a few people & he feels REALLY REALLY bad! :(
It is alright Shannon, I did think it was funny after I saw the link. He will get paid back, somehow, someway.
Tammy
I just happened to read the Foot note. Now it would really been funny if Shannon was reporting on Guy!
Great Gramps
I got the joke right off and I think some people were way to hard on you Guy! You have to keep the humor to survive parenting. Especially through the teenage years!
Love ya,
Angie
Post a Comment