Friday, March 31, 2006

Bath Time!

I know this is "pushing the envelope", but Shannon and I thought this was such a cute picture that we should post it. Now, to reinforce the sheer strength of the little guy, please note that daddy's hand is only "covering" what will eventually be the part of his body that will do most of his thinking FOR him down the road, and that he is sitting up / leaning back all on his own! This is his second official bath sitting in the tub and he did pretty darn good this time. Well, we wish everyone a wonderful Friday and excellent weekend!!! GO GATORS!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was just wondering how much imput you will have to the blog after you and Shannon have five kids. We even stopped taking pictures after three.
Gramps..

Anonymous said...

FIVE KIDS??? Who is having FIVE kids??? Dont talk crazy!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Five kids, I am with you. I think that the one that you have is perfect, well except for that unfortunate cfs syndrome.

Aunt Tammy